After watching the video;
1. I learned about iPod and iPad are WiFi enabled portable media players. But they do not have the same storage capabilities as a computer. Both require synchronization through iTunes with a Mac or Windows computer via a USB port.
2. Educators have seen the power of these tools and educators around the country are setting up the devices up to be shared between students and use these devices for learning beyond apps.
My plan to manage the devices in my classroom;
1. Create general technology guidelines for use and consequences for improper use/care together with students and hold them accountable
2. It will come up with rules and procedures for working with technology together (partnering/table teams)
3. Create a group of experts that can help trouble shoot problems.