Dual citizenship that means that in this digital world
1. Students not only should be protected of using bad filtered content or wrong websites that can endanger not only a student's education and career but also others.
2. I want my students to be aware of is the fact that whatever you post on the internet is there forever and for the entire world to see. Social media has given everyone involved an air of vanity.
3. Students should not be allowed to bypass the systems meant to protect them from using bad content on Internet.
Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally
I have been using
1. Brain-pop that has good collection of fun games and worksheets.
2. Another program that is meant for students and teachers of SBISD is isafe.org. I would like to introduce to my students this
http://isafe.org/ program as it is informative and safe to use.
Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.
Digital citizenship should be covered first with the district and school code of conduct, but then touched on again prior to digital assignments.
Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents